|Title:||Administrator- Residential Behavioral Health|
|FSL Location:||Corporate (12thSt/Thomas)|
The Administrator of Residential Behavioral Health Program is responsible for providing leadership and supervision for staff of the Assisted Group Living (AGL) program. This position provides oversight of both the clinical and administrative teams. This position leads the AGL management team and is responsible for development of policy and procedures, personnel management, budget development, assists with contract negotiations and compliance with all regulatory requirements. The Administrator will ensure that policies and procedures are established, documented and implemented to protect the health and safety of the residents and staff. The Administrator will make sure there is adequate staff coverage at all times and that a quality management system is in operations in each AGL home. The Administrator is also responsible for administration of the Outpatient Treatment Center working closely with the AGL Clinical Director to support the Adult Behavioral Health Therapeutic Care Home Sponsor (ABHTC) homes and sponsors and oversees the (ABHTC) Residential Coordinator who provides the day-to-day support to this team. The Administrator ensures that the AGL program maintains regulatory and contractual compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative leadership to a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
- Recruits and hires qualified personnel for the clinical and administrative teams. Assists Supervisors in recruiting and hiring staff for all AGL homes.
- Monitors service sites regularly to ensure compliance with all regulatory and licensure requirements and to maintain appropriate staffing levels related to client acuity.
- Provides leadership for the training and education of staff. Assists in the development of orientation and training for all direct care staff and supervisors.
- Participates in internal and external meetings to represent the department.
- Provides administrative supervision for direct reports and as needed for all staff.
- Acts as a liaison with grantor agencies.
- Engages in networking and community events to promote FSL and the AGL department.
- Monitors and maintains compliance with regulatory, contractual and AGL documentation requirements.
- Develops and maintains financial and operational metrics to help guide decision-making.
- Leads the Performance and Quality Improvement initiative; implementing performance improvements, and performing other PQI duties.
- Responsible for AGL procedural development, revisions to procedures, and implementation of such procedures to downline staff to maintain compliance.Ensures proper and timely communications and notification of events to external sources as required.
- Prepares annual budget, monitors performance to budget and makes adjustments to ensure fiscal health of the organization.
- Keeps vacancy rate below 6% by ensuring admission process is timely for new referrals.
- Promotes SAMHSA Recovery Model in our daily practices to assist residents with achieving highest level of functioning at all times and graduating residents to lower level of care when appropriate and ready.
- Ensures client dignity and HIPAA client confidentiality is maintained in the department.
- Attend appropriate workshops and education offerings in accordance with agency policy, to stay abreast of industry changes and in order to maintain professional licenses in good standing.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to think independently
- Self starter
- Understanding of behavioral health issues
- Knowledgeable of state and local regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Word and Excel.
- Current valid Arizona driver’s license and statement of insurability.
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Department of Public Safety.
- Must not have any restrictions for physical work for which reasonable accommodation cannot be made.
- Licensed as a Behavioral Health Professional
- Teaching/training experience
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 5+ years of management experience in the behavioral health field
- Licensed Independent Behavioral Health Professional ( LCSW,LPC,LMFT,LISAC)
- 5+ years of executive managerial experience
Full-Time Benefited Position with Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, FSA, 403(b), EAP, Wellness Program, PTO and 10 Paid Holidays!
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: