|Title:||Office Coordinator for Assisted Group Living|
|FSL Location:||Corporate (12thSt&Thomas)|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works cooperatively with the accounting department to track, review and coordinate all authorizations for service with the AGL home census reports.
- Is responsible for the development and maintenance of confidential client records in the Electronic Medical Records system.
- Assists with monitoring and compiling of data related to quality management
- Compiles and reviews all departmental data reports.
- Data entry functions, copying, scanning and filing functions for department
- Purges departmental files as required, prepares files for storage and tracking all stored documents for required time frames ( per contract requirements)
- Provides copies of documents and reports upon request of referral sources
- Monitors use and distribution of client records to maintain confidentiality
- Organizes and compiles all departmental supply purchases for approval
- Distributes and tracks all supply fulfillment requests by staff.
- Receives and responds to issues of concern as appropriate from field staff, clients, family members, case manager, public fiduciaries, guardians etc.
- Organizes and manages all aspects of data collection: input, filing, confidential review and archival of closed records
- Prepares correspondence and reports for clinical team members and field staff.
- Assists Executive Support Manager with organization and revision of all regulatory and contractual changes as related to the AGL program and revision of the AGL policy and procedures as necessary
- Coordinates all meeting schedules and room assignments forAGL meetings and classes
- Monitors and coordinates all home inspections and repairs visits: fire, safety, vendors, etc.
- Receives all incoming work orders from the homes and submits to the Executive Support Manager for referral, approval and resolution.
- Responsible for creating and producing the departmental newsletter quarterly.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of staff and outside organizations
- Ability to understand and work with multiple line telephone systems, computer programs ie Excel, Word, Access, Share Point, Electronic Medical Records etc.
- Operate a ten key calculator and possess basic mathematics skills.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA rules, medical records standards and regulatory agency requirements.
- Must not have any restrictions for physical work for which reasonable accommodation cannot be made.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 21 years of age
- Three years Medical Records Experience
- Experience in Medical office/environment
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.