|FSL Location:||Corporate (12thSt/Thomas)|
Perform minor home repair service and lawn maintenance for multiple FSL locations. Performs any other job-related tasks deemed necessary and/or assigned by Real Estate Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete department work orders for repair or lawn maintenance.
- Maintains a time and cost efficient schedule.
- Purchase necessary items to complete job order.
- Submit completed work order with receipts and detailed description of work completed.
- Maintains and keeps grounds clean and uncluttered of any or all dangerous environmental hazards which may threaten the health and safety of all tenants, guests or visitors.
- Makes no entry in to residential units unless accompanied with a service request order, or unless deemed an emergency, and then, only with the knowledge of the manager or the Director of Housing.
- Flexible to work in various Programs as requested.
- May occasionally be required to travel outside of Maricopa County.
- Other duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have the ability to complete needed minor repairs to plumbing, electrical fixtures, etc.; interior and exterior painting touchup; and exterior grounds maintenance.
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and insurance.
- Must maintain current auto insurance.
- Must have the ability to contact, meet and relate to people from varying backgrounds, using tact, diplomacy and patience.
- Must be able to remain calm and communicate effectively in pressure-filled situations in a professional manner.
- Must be in good physical condition and have physical capacity to work extra hours when necessary.
- Must be able to perform work that requires stooping and bending.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Must not have any restrictions for physical work for which reasonable accommodation cannot be made.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Experience in basic repairs and landscaping.
- Have own vehicle for travel (employee responsible for personal vehicle insurance and maintenance).
- Own tools for general repairs and lawn maintenance (employee responsible for maintenance of personal tools or equipment).
- Minimum 1 year experience in basic repairs and landscaping.
Great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, EAP, 403(b), PTO, 10 Paid Holidays and Wellness Program
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Advisory Council on Aging
The Foundation for Senior Living (FSL) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***