|Title:||Behavioral Health RN Supervisor|
Supervisory RN opportunity in our Assisted Group Living Program providing behavioral health and medical services to our residents. The RN Supervisor oversees the work of the Area Nurse(s) and plans and provides direct and supervisory intermittent skilled client care in the homes. The Nurse Supervisor provides professional nursing services for program clients, training to house staff and high quality programs in each home. Assesses client needs to plan, implement, coordinate and evaluate therapeutic services. Provides direct care to East Valley Clients.
This position works closely with the Administrator and other key staff developing and implementing outcome programs for our clients and staff training. This position supervises and supports the Area Nurse(s) as well as providing direct care for assigned group of homes. Other essential duties and responsibilities include: Quarterly medication audits, program regulatory compliance, audits of Nursing Care Plans and Assessments, discharge planning, and participates in the Quality Improvement initiative at the leadership level.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities necessary for the RN Supervisor include:
- Strong understanding of needs of SMI clients, home health needs, community resources, role of professional nurse, ability to apply nursing process to agency clients, ability to coordinate services.
- High level of understanding of licensing and regulatory compliance specifically related to Medicaid contracting.
- Working knowledge of integrated care models and desirable population health outcomes for individuals with serious mental illness.
- Ability to think independently. Personal qualities include: flexibility, tolerance of varied lifestyles and personal behaviors, sound judgment, reliability.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead multi-disciplinary strength based teams.
Important Work Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Licensed Registered Nurse by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Current Arizona driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Current personal professional liability insurance, Company paid.
- Must be able to obtain Level I Fingerprint Clearance Card through a background and fingerprint clearance through the Department of Public Safety.
- Must meet all state and federal immunization and communicable disease clearance requirements.
- Must have completion of Crisis Intervention training prior to using an emergency safety response (R-10-716.E.)
- 3 years behavioral health experience.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, EAP, 403b, Wellness, PTO and 10 paid Holidays.
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.