|Title:||Certified Nursing Assistant|
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please watch the following video:
Certified Nursing Assistant
Scope of Work
The CNA provides personal care and other assigned therapeutic activities for clients on an intermittent basis and under the supervision of an RN. Tasks are according to a plan of care and specific and individualized for each client; these tasks allow the client to have his physical and emotional needs met and remain in his home environment. The CNA may also perform any other job related tasks deemed necessary as assigned by the supervisor.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) certification in the State of Arizona
- Have or be able to obtain, a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Department of Public Safety background check/fingerprint clearance process
- Have a valid AZ driver’s license, acceptable MVR and reliable transportation
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft applicaitons (Outlook, Work, Excel)
- Experience working in the medical field with the elderly
- Experience working in clients' homes and traveling to assignments
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: