With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
FSL is currently looking to hire two caseworkers. One for the Peoria Cares Program and one for the Care by Design Program.
- Peoria Cares office is located 8335 W. Jefferson St., Peoria AZ, 85345
- PLEASE NOTE - PEORIA LOCATION IS A TEMPORARY POSITION. ENDING ON 6.31.2021 DUE TO FUNDING.
- Care by Design office is located at 1201 E. Thomas Rd, Phoenix AZ, 85014
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Scope of Work
Under the direct supervision of the Program Director the Caseworker is responsible for telephone consultations, screening, assessing and processing clients for rental/mortgage and utility assistance. Additionally, the role will provide community outreach and collaboration. Confidentiality in this role is critical, since handling sensitive applicant information.
- Associate’s Degree or 3 years professional customer service/client care experience
- Valid AZ level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain
- 1 year experience in call-center customer service, eligibility screening, document review and collection, and application completion
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, etc)
- 1 year experience working in an independent contributor work environment (self-motivated, good judgement, critical thinking, detail oriented)
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Human Services
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience with Apricot database
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: