|Title:||Accounts Receivable Specialist|
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
Accounts Receivable Specialist, Full-Time
Scope of Work
Under the direct supervision of the Accounts Receivable Manager, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for processing claims electronically and manually to various funding sources which include Medicare, Medicaid/AHCCCS and commercial insurance payers. It is expected that all denied claims will be worked promptly with the goal of collecting 95 – 100% of all monies owed to the Foundation while strictly adhering to HIPAA guidelines as well as CMS fraud and abuse requirements. This position is responsible for the preparation, submission, follow-up and collection of all claims assigned. You must run daily billing and editing reports to ensure all appropriate filing guidelines are met. As an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist you will also reconcile monthly A/R accounts to the General Ledger. Obligatory attendance at weekly meetings is required with clinical staff to discuss and resolve current or long-standing billing affairs. Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- 2 years experience with medical billing practices and claims follow up obtained by hands on experience
- 2 years experience with medical billing software, authorizations, and referrals.
- Experience processing RAs and EOBs and be able to apply payments, adjustments, and write-offs correctly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact with clients/patients in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Associate degree and/or college coursework in business, accounting or related disciplines.
- 3 years’ experience in Home Health Care claims billing office/department.
- Experience working in a non-profit environment.
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: