With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link to watch a short video.
- Glendale, AZ
- Full Time, Monday - Friday
Scope of Work
- The Driver is responsible for safely and courteously providing transportation for participants to and from the Adult Day Services Center. This also includes keeping daily records, establishing a route, maintenance of the van including cleaning and mechanical problems. The Driver is responsible for following all safety rules and emergency procedures and reporting any issues to the Fleet Manager.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid AZ Driver's License and acceptable MVR
- Pass a pre-employment and annual DOT physical, visual examination, and drug test.
- Valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain
- Ability to obtain a CPR and First Aid certification.
- Ability to read and follow a map
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience driving a 9 passenger van
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.