With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link to watch a short video.
- Corporate Office
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Scope of Work
- Under the supervision of the Administrative Services Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide range of administrative, organizational and clerical tasks supporting FSL’s marketing, fundraising, and volunteer initiatives.
- High school diploma
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an office environment performing administrative duties.
- Must type at least 40 WPM
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- 2+ years of college
- 5+ years’ work experience in an office environment with 2 years administrative duties.
- Experience with CRM software
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.