|Title:||CNA - Adult Day Health Services|
|FSL Location:||TADHS (University/Price)|
Looking for CNA position where you work one-on -one with fun and friendly clients?! Joing our ADHS team!
The primary function is to perform designated routine tasks related to the operations of activities of daily living. Contributes to care plan conferences and maintains confidentiality. Obtains blood pressure, weights, and reports observations about participants’ health status to Center Nurse, Site Supervisor or Center Director. Performs any other job related tasks as deemed necessary and/or assigned by the supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with the health maintenance, care, and activities of daily living of participants according to the care plan.
- Performs routine procedures according to plan of care and under supervision of Center Nurse.
- Develops and implements with participants, as needed, programs in bowel and bladder care, restorative feeding, ambulation, range of motion, personal living skills, transfers, and showering.
- Observes and reports to Center Nurse, Site Supervisor or Center Director conditions, reactions, and responses of participants as related to assigned duties.
- Assists nursing team in the maintenance of licensure and accreditation standards, including participation in the outcome measurement program.
- Assists in keeping bathroom/shower room neat and clean. May be required to perform heavier cleaning/mopping.
- Other duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have the ability to work with challenging behaviors expressed by participants, i.e. verbal and physical aggressions, wandering, etc.
- Must be CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Department of Public Safety background check/fingerprint clearance process.
- Must have the ability to obtain Food Handlers Card. May be requested to assist in the kitchen; may be asked to assist in the serving of meal and snacks according to CACFP guidelines.
- Must have the ability to assist with transfer of participants to and from chair or wheelchair.
- Must not have any restrictions for physical work for which reasonable accommodation cannot be made.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the State of Arizona, and maintain certification.
Preferred:Experience working with the elderly or physically impaired
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
FSL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
FSL is a proud Wellness AtoZ Platinum employer! FSL is a Gold Award recipient of the Healthy Arizona Worksite Program (HAWP)