With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please watch the following video:
Scope of Work
Provides outreach and determines programmatic eligibility of potential Adult Day Health Care/participants. Conducts initial comprehensive assessments and reassessments; assists with case records of each participant; facilitates and participates in the care plan conference for each participant enrolled in the program. Performs case work services needed by the program participants; provides supportive services to the families and caregivers of the program participants. Participates in developing community awareness of Adult Day Health Care programs. Assists the participants in the daily program when needed. Performs any other job related duties deemed necessary and/or assigned by the Center Director.
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work
- Have, or be able to obtain, a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Department of Public Safety background check/fingerprint clearance process
- Knowledge of needs of older adults, the aging process, and the needs of adults with Disabilities, adults with traumatic brain injuries (or TBI) or SMI.
- Able to work with challenging behaviors expressed by participants, i.e. verbal and physical aggression, wandering, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- At least one year paid or volunteer experience in social work.
- Bilingual (English and any other other language)
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.