With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link to watch a short video.
- Wickenburg, AZ
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Scope of Work
Responsible for the overall management and operation of the “Freedom Express” senior transportation program in Wickenburg.
- 21+ years old
- Associates Degree
- Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain
- Valid AZ DL and acceptable MVR
- Pass background check
- Pass a pre-employment Drug Test
- Pass DOT Physical
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- This position is classified as Safety Sensitive
- Good communication skills
- Must have the ability to promote transportation program in local community
- Understand TSA volunteer driving requirements
- Able to work with Seniors and deal with unexpected situations
- Treat all clients with dignity and respect
- Ability to work well with volunteers with varied backgrounds
- Work well with scheduling and deadlines
- To communicate clearly with clients and volunteers
- Problem solving experience
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.