|FSL Location:||Corporate (12thSt/Thomas)|
Under the supervision of the Director of Housing, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative tasks, including on-site outreach, in support of the Real Estate Services Housing Program. This position assists the Director of Housing with the coordination of site building maintenance functions and other administrative tasks as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Director of Housing (Director) along with Director of Real Estate through clerical and administrative support.
- Assist the Director with the monitoring of all property facilities management software tracking components.
- Oversee that site curb appeal guidelines are followed on each property as established by the Director.
- Assist the Director in establishing capital replacement needs with 5 year plan.
- Oversee a bid comparison process for the properties.
- Maintain a robust, varied vendor list.
- Monitor property compliance with the OSHA requirements as directed by the Director.
- Assist the Director in developing sites managed utility consumption tracking with EPA Portfolio Manager templates.
- Assist the Director with new project lease-up functions.
- Work with Departmental Directors, Program Directors, Regional Directors, Community Managers, and other FSL staff to complete tasks.
- Assist with property inspection preparation as needed.
- Coordinate one time ad hoc maintenance projects as needed.
- Attends Program meetings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient in general maintenance skills
- Organizational and Administrative Skills
- General bookkeeping and finance skills
- Knowledgeable in creating documents and maintaining databases using Microsoft Suite products, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Projects
- Dependability and making sound decisions
- Ability to travel overnight statewide
- Working experience in aforementioned skills.
- Strong Organizational and Administrative Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite products
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience in maintenance, construction or a building trade
- Certifications in Related Fields will be weighted
- Some work experience in an administrative setting
Benefits: Great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP, 403(b), FSA, PTO, and 10 Paid Holidays
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Advisory Council on Aging
FSL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.