|Title:||Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)|
If you have the drive and passion to help others, Foundation for Senior Living is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
Certified Nursing Assistant, Full-Time
Scope of Work
The CNA provides personal care and other assigned therapeutic activities for clients on an intermittent basis and under the supervision of an RN. Tasks are according to a plan of care and specific and individualized for each client; these tasks allow the client to have his physical and emotional needs met and remain in his home environment. The CNA may also perform any other job related tasks deemed necessary as assigned by the supervisor.
- Adult Day Health Facility in central Phoenix, AZ
- The facility serves clients Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 6:00pm, shifts vary.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) certification in the State of Arizona
- 21+ Years Old
- Have or be able to obtain, a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Department of Public Safety background check/fingerprint clearance process
- Have a valid AZ driver’s license, acceptable MVR and reliable transportation
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Work, Excel)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Experience working in the medical field with the elderly
- Experience working in clients' homes and traveling to assignments
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.