|Title:||Registered Nurse - ADHS|
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please watch the following video:
Scope of Work
Reports to Center Director and is responsible for monitoring health of participants. Acts as liaison between health professionals. Assumes leadership role in emergencies, does medical follow-up on participants. Provides health education to staff, participants, and their families. Maintains medical supplies. Interprets dietary needs. Writes nursing assessments and reassessments. Participates in care plan conferences. Maintains a record of treatments and medications. Reports safety hazards. Performs any other job-related duties deemed necessary and/or assigned by the Center Director.
- Registered Nurse with current Arizona RN license
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Department of Public Safety background check/fingerprint clearance process.
- Must have knowledge of needs of older adults, the aging process, and the needs of adults with Disabilities, adults with traumatic brain injuries (or TBI) or SMI.
- Must be able to work with challenging behaviors expressed by participants, i.e. verbal and physical aggression, wandering, etc.
- One year working with frail elderly or disabled adults
- Bilingual (English and any other language)
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: