This is an administrative support position to the Transitional Care Program and Director. Responsible for handling general clerical tasks, handle incoming phone calls, emails, greeting visitors, as well as managing files and data entry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Transitional Care Program director and Transitional Care Navigators with administrative and clerical support.
- Insure enrollment and final report paperwork is complete.
- Update enrollment folders with home visits and cancelations.
- Maintain and regularly updates program spreadsheets, databases and power points.
- Timely assembles documentation for billings and reporting requirements.
- Build patient binder for home visit.
- Assemble program materials.
- Maintain the Activate Community Resource Room.
- Maintain Community Resource room binders and manuals.
- Assist in the over site of the Kindness Closets.
- Assist in Kindness Closet Donations.
- Assist in program deliveries/pick-ups. (Office supplies and DME ordered)
- Greets and direct visitors, answers phone and provide information or referrals to all inquiries.
- Types and distributes correspondence in a professional manner.
- Updates forms as needed.
- Inventory of office supplies
- Uses office equipment to complete tasks, i.e. copies, computer, fax machine, telephone.
- Complete 90 day satisfaction and stakeholder surveys.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information and is sensitive to confidential matters when interacting with patients/family members. Follows all HIPAA and patient privacy regulations.
- May be required to research resources to troubleshoot patient needs and refer patients as directed by Transitional Care Program director or Nurse Navigator.
- Notify the Transitional Care Program director, Nurse Navigator or Social Worker of any concerns. This may include but not limited to: patient reported symptoms, medication issues, medication payment support, DME need, safety concerns, or emotional changes/instability.
- Other duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to pass hospital clearance requirements.
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and insurance.
- Be computer literate, including but not limited to data entry, retrieval, and report generation.
- Possess excellent written, verbal and listening communication abilities.
- Ability to work independently, while collaborating with other team members.
- Organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to converse in a positive and even tone.
- Positive customer service attitude.
- Ability to assess and follow up on information gathered during client phone call.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other staff and participants/families.
- Ability to accept and follow instructions.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment.
- Strong people skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Knowledgeable in creating documents and maintaining databases using Microsoft Suite products, i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Dependability and making sound decisions.
- A solid ability to keep confidentialities and honor those we serve, our clients.
- Must not have any restrictions for physical work for which reasonable accommodation cannot be made.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite products.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- High School Diploma.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative position.
- Spanish –Bilingual.
- Previous experience in healthcare administrative position.