|Title:||Apartment Manager - Phoenix|
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link to watch a short video.
- Phoenix, AZ
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Scope of Work
The Apartment Manager overseas the entire complex, residents and guests. Maintains good public relations with residents and with local public or private officials and civic groups. Conducts orientation or special instructional meetings for residents. Organizes, conducts and directs special programs or social events. Completes HUD and LIHTC tenant certifications, collects rent, and makes sure all rules and regulations are complied with in accordance with tenant occupancy requirements and rules and regulations. Keeps all necessary records. Organizes and conducts regular inspections of all units. Establishes and maintains a systematic and well-organized housing waiting list. Maintains a list of repairs and maintenance. Maintains and keeps grounds clean. Recommends general improvements when needed. Performs any other job-related tasks deemed necessary and/or assigned by Regional Property Manager or Director of Housing.
- 18+ years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years' experience in apartment/property management
- Two years' experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, etc)
- One year experience with HUD Section 8 Occupancy Regulations, AZ Department of Housing Low Income Housing Tax Credit, and AZ Public Housing Authority
- Valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain
- Valid AZ Driver's License and acceptable MVR
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience managing housing for Seniors and Disabled
- Experience in using HUD Rent Certification, On-Site and Rent Roll computer programs
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.