With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please watch the following video:
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Scope of Work
Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting FSL Home Improvement staff with day-to day tasks to ensure
compliance with all contractual guidelines. Responsibilities would include typing memos, correspondence, reports and other documents. Updating reports and databases. Determines client eligibility for various programs, and types of repair services to be provided. Coordinating subcontractors, other interested parties, and/or volunteers to accomplish the work. Monitoring assignments and quality of service delivered. Referring clients to proper agencies when services cannot be completed.
Work Schedule is 20-25 hours per week within a Monday - Thursday, 6am - 4:30pm timeframe.
- High school diploma
- One year experience working in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of the special needs of low-income persons
- Knowledge of available community resources
- Valid Arizona driver’s license with acceptable MVR
- Have own vehicle and be willing to travel throughout Maricopa County
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain the card within 1 month of hire
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Construction background (in all phases of construction)
- Knowledge and experience with Weatherization, CDBG/Rehabilitation, HUD and other state and federal
- General knowledge in construction and/or in Housing Quality Standards
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: