|FSL Location:||Cherry Hills (79thAve/Cactus)|
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link to watch a short video.
- Tempe, AZ (Kyrene/Southern)
- Phoenix, AZ (36th Ave/Thunderbird)
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p, on-call
Scope of Work
- Under the oversight of the Program Director, this position is responsible for all daily funcitons of the assigned treatment facilities, including staff, clients, house upkeep and needs, as well as licensure regulations.BHT Managers will provide supervisory functions as well as provide direct care with staff.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 21 years or older.
- Valid AZ Driver's License and insurance, and available transportation within the community.
- Ability to drive FSL vehicles and maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable by FSL.
- Two years’ experience in behavioral field and one year supervisory experience; combination of training, experience and/or education may substitute.
- Must be able to obtain Certified Caregiver Certification.
- Some college coursework.
- Five years’ experience in the behavioral health field and three years’ supervisory experience is desirable.
- Experience with SMI clients living in the community setting.
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.