With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link to watch a short video.
Home Health Clinical Supervisor
- Valley-wide, Corporate
Scope of Work
- The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the care management and supervision of the RN Area Supervisor and a team of field staff, as well as the documentation and maintenance of the client records. This may include some work in the field, staff assignment and supervision as well as client visits when necessary. This position requires good computer skills, in depth OASIS knowledge and the ability to learn McKesson Horizon software. In addition this position requires good clinical skills, good communication skills with both field staff, case managers and physicians and their staff, and the ability to troubleshoot and answer questions from all of the above mentioned parties. It also requires good organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and organize work assignments, and guide clinical staff to provide quality care to the clients.
- Must be licensed RN in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a minimum of two years practice in a Medicare certified home health agency.
- Must have at least two years supervisory experience.
- BSN or Associate degree in nursing.
- Five years’ experience in home health care with increasing responsibilities during employment.
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: