|FSL Location:||Corporate (12thSt/Thomas)|
Under the supervision of the Administrative Services Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Administrative Services Manager, along with Executive level staff through administrative and clerical support.
- Coordinates office functions by organizing and streamlining office procedures.
- Maintains calendars for executive level administrators.
- Maintains licenses, permits, and agreements for FSL corporations/staff.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is complete and accompanies all requests for signatures.
- Ensure contract documents received for all FSL corporations and programs are signed, mailed, and filed appropriately (to include electronic and hard copy filing).
- Compiles data, statistics and procedures in preparation for meeting and/or presentations.
- Updates budget and other departmental operations documents using Excel.
- Attend meetings to take minutes; submit transcribed/typed minutes for review, as necessary.
- Creates documents and presentation materials, i.e. letters, flyers, slide presentation using the Microsoft Office Suite of software.
- Types and distributes correspondence, e.g. donation, contract letters.
- Research, using internet to assist with Request for Proposals.
- Updates/Creates forms.
- Serves as a back-up to Corporate Receptionist.
- Meters and sends outgoing mail, sorts and distributes incoming mail, as necessary.
- Organizes internal functions, potlucks, fundraisers, etc.
- Uses office equipment (e.g., copier), to complete tasks.
- Prepares documents for storage.
- Complete tasks as assigned in a timely manner.
- Other duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Taking and transcribing meeting minutes
- Self-starter with a strong sense of initiative and motivation
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Strong people skills
- Strong analytic skills with ability to create meaningful presentations from raw data
- Ability to compose correspondence
- Advanced knowledge in creating documents using Microsoft Office Suite products, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Dependable and able to make sound decisions
- Arizona drivers’ license with personal, reliable transportation
- Must not have any restrictions for physical work for which reasonable accommodation cannot be made
- Extensive working experience in aforementioned skills
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in an office environment performing advanced administrative duties.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must type at least 40 WPM
- 2+ years of college
- 6+ years’ work experience in an office environment with 2 years advanced administrative duties.
Full Time with Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, HSA, 403(b) retirement plan, EAP, Wellness, 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
The Foundation for Senior Living (FSL) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Advisory Council on Aging
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***