With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
Home Care Aide, Full-Time
Scope of Work
The Home Care Aide will provide in home support to individuals in their private homes (not a group facility) to maintain a safe and clean environment. Ensuring each client’s dignity respect and independence by providing:
- In home Companionship
- At times Showering
- General housekeeping
- Possible Incontinence care
- Possible feeding
- At times ambulation
- Possible Shopping/Errands
Aides receive great support from the administration with training, and on boarding to the department. Aides need to be able to meet the minimum requirements, mostly have a caring heart and supportive spirit.
- Far West Valley (Sun City)
- East Valley (Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe)
- North Valley (Glendale, Peoria)
- Varied Shifts
- Home Care staffs Monday - Sunday from 6am - 9pm (including holidays).
- 18+ years of age
- Valid AZ Drivers License and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain it
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work independently
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Direct Care Worker certification
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please watch the following video:
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: