|Title:||RN- Nursing Supervisor|
|FSL Location:||Corporate (12thSt/Thomas)|
The RN Area Supervisor is responsible for the care management and supervision of a team of field staff as well as the documentation and maintenance of the client records for the team. This may include some work in the field, staff assignment and supervision as well as client visits when necessary. This position requires good computer skills and the ability to learn software utilized by the company. In addition this position requires good clinical skills, good communication skills with field staff, case managers and physicians and their staff, and the ability to troubleshoot and answer questions from all of the above mentioned parties. It also requires good organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and organize work assignments, and guide clinical staff to provide quality care to the clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to provide client care when necessary due to field staff absence.
- Serves an integral role in QA activities in the agency; involved in all aspects of the QA process and attends and participates in monthly committee and other activities.
- Other tasks deemed necessary by the Clinical Supervisor or Administrator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be Arizona licensed RN.
- Must have reliable transportation, car insurance and a willingness to travel as necessary.
- Must have current CPR.
- Must have demonstrated clinical skills in the provision of home health care management of trach and ventilator dependent clients.
- Must work well with a variety of people including staff, physicians, patients, families and Case Managers.
- Must not have restrictions for physical work for which reasonable accommodation cannot be made.
- A sound knowledge base of home health skilled hourly care
- Ability to assume a leadership role in the agency and enjoy the day-to-day operations.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Must be licensed RN in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a minimum of two years practice in a skilled hourly department or care of complex medical clients who are trach and/or ventilator dependent. BSN or Associate degree in nursing with Two years supervisory experience
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: