If you have the drive and passion to help others, Foundation for Senior Living (FSL) is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
Recreation Technician, Full-Time
Scope of Work
The Recreation Technician will lead or assist in group discussions, sensory stimulation, exercise, or craft group in an Adult Health Services Facility. Will also write progress notes, participate in and/or attend care plan conferences and is responsible for documentation of daily Activity Flow Sheets. The position also keeps the Center clean, organized and assists participants with meals, use of the bathroom, and in transferring in other activities.
- 21+ years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have or able to obtain CPR/First Aid certification
- Have or able to obtain Food Handler's card
- Have or able to obtain AZ Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- One year experience working with older adults, adults with disabilities, or adults with SMI diagnosis and/or experience with planned group activities or recreation.
- College courses in gerontology, social science, art, music, or creative therapies.
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.