Full Time with Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, 403(b) retirement plan, EAP, Wellness Program, 10 Paid Holidays, PTO and more!
Pay Range: $15-$16/hr DOE
For over forty years, Foundation for Senior Living (FSL) has provided excellent care to Arizonans of all ages and since 1984, FSL Home Improvements help to make homes of seniors and adults with disabilities the safe and comfortable place it’s supposed to be. With these services, we hope to provide our clients with the home improvements they need while preserving their dignity and quality of life. In fact, we aim to improve our clients’ quality of life at every possible opportunity. That’s why every member of the FSL team is dedicated to the highest standards of excellence.
In order to continue our mission to promote health, independence and dignity for all, we have a wonderful team of Home Improvement Professionals and we are eager to meet the next member of our team! If you desire to be a part of a team dedicated to the safe and well-being of all, we invite you to complete our online application.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:00pm
Scope of Work
- Provide assistance to Lead Weatherization Auditor on energy audits and coordinate subcontractors to perform cost effective energy saving measures. Services include assisting Lead WAP Auditor on Home Performance audits using approved diagnostic equipment, tests shall include visual inspections along with blower door diagnostics to determine duct and envelope leakage, combustion appliance and combustion appliance zone test, gas leak and draft tests. Documents all pre/post results and completes reports per WAP or EPA Home Performance contracts.
- Valid AZ driver’s license with acceptable MVR
- Reliable transportation and keep current auto insurance
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 1+ years experience performing diagnostic testing and energy audits
- Experience in carpentry, heating/cooling, plumbing, electrical, handicap modifications and energy and water conservation
- BPI Certification
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Advisory Council on Aging
The Foundation for Senior Living (FSL) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.