|Title:||Strategic Partnership Manager|
|FSL Location:||Corporate (12thSt/Thomas)|
The Strategic Partnership Manager is a key member of FSL’s marketing and outreach team and will report directly to the Vice President of Community Engagement. The successful candidate has an engaging personality and a strong ability to resolve conflict through win-win scenarios. The Strategic Partnership Manager helps maintain relationships with business partners, enhances the quality of customer service, identifies opportunities for new alliances, and develops strategies for raising revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create systems and procedures to identify, engage and develop trusting, value-generating partnerships.
- Manage ongoing relationships with existing partners and leverage those relationships to greater collective impact.
- Identify evaluation tools and methods to connect partners with innovative and insightful data points.
- Protect FSL’s interest and report back on key learnings and insights gleaned from discussions with partners and potential partners.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of FSL’s programs and future endeavors to facilitate strategic discussions with partners around shared value.
- Deliver professional sales presentations to potential partner organizations.
- Assist in the development and management of events that further partner initiatives.
- Develop and manage partner agreements in coordination with FSL’s Chief Administrative Officer.
- Represent FSL at community events, such as networking groups, conferences and speaking engagements.
- Other duties as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Outstanding communication and writing skills.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, show initiative, and problem solve creatively.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and be able to complete tasks independently.
- Capacity for effective outreach and engagement through personal interaction.
- Excellent time management and organizations skills.
- Local travel to meet with partners is required.
- Flexible schedule – early mornings, evenings and/or weekends may be necessary.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license, insurance and vehicle to transport to meetings during the workday.
- Previous experience in managing business relationships
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer service, business development, or account management.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
FSL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
FSL is a proud Wellness AtoZ Platinum employer! FSL is a Gold Award recipient of the Healthy Arizona Worksite Program (HAWP)