With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
Scope of Work
This position is responsible for maintaining the general ledger through financial statements for one or more program entities of the Foundation for Senior Living, under the direct supervision of the Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent area
- Knowledge and intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 3+ years experience as an Accountant with general ledger through financial statement responsibility
- 5+ years experience as an Accountant with general ledger through financial statement responsibility
- Experience with Great Plains software
- Experience working with multiple programs in Non-profit industry
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.