|FSL Location:||Corporate (12thSt/Thomas)|
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link to watch a short video.
- Corporate- Phoenix, AZ
Scope of Work
Conducts monitoring and audit visits of ALTCS contracted Assisted Living Facilities (ALF), which include Adult Foster Care Homes (AFC), Assisted Living Homes (ALH) and Assisted Living Centers (ALC), Physician Offices and Skilled Nursing Facilities for compliance with program requirements as assigned. The Quality Monitor also participates as an instructor in Caregiver Services as assigned; participates with other team members in development of community awareness of Community Living Resources (CLR) function and participates in community educational opportunities.
- 21+ years old
- Level of Education or License or Certification
- Valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain
- Valid AZ DL and acceptable MVR
- Have and maintain reliable transportation and current vehicle insurance
- Pass background check
- Pass a drug test
- Pass a TB test
- Licensed at the LPN level by the Arizona Board of Nursing and more than two years of experience in the aging field or RN licensed by Arizona Board of Nursing and more than three years of clinical experience in the field of aging or BS in Social Work and more than two years of experience in the aging field
- Must be willing to travel within Maricopa County, and other counties within the State of AZ as assigned
- Home Health experience
- Knowledge and appreciation of cultural diversity and low literacy issues in care provision
- Familiarity with government rules and regulations
- Ability to train and speak to groups
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.