|FSL Location:||Corporate (12thSt/Thomas)|
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link to watch a short video.
- Corporate- Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Scope of Work
- Under the direct supervision of the Care by Design (CBD) Program Supervisor. Perform telephone consultations and follow-ups, screen and assess clients for emergency financial assistance, complete document collection, and process financial assistance applications. Additionally, the Care Coordinator I will conduct information and referral services, consultations with referrals and community members, and provide community outreach and collaboration with the purpose of connecting community members to FSL programs and services.
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years professional customer service, administrative, and/or client care experience
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Human Services
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: