With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link.
- Kingman, AZ
- Part-Time: Tuesday-Thursday, 8am - 5pm
Scope of Work
The Leasing Specialist provides oversight of the apartment complex, residents and guests as needed. Helps maintain good public relations with local public or private officials and civic groups. Helps conduct orientation or special instructional meetings for residents. Helps organize, conduct and direct special programs or social events. Assists with prospect list, all aspects of the move in and move out paperwork, completion of tenant certifications, collecting rent, and ensuring that all rules and regulations are complied with in accordance with tenant occupancy requirements and rules and regulations. Assists with scheduling building and maintenance repairs and replacements.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain
- Pass a Pre-employment Drug Test
- Two years’ experience in apartment management
- Experience in senior and/or disabled housing setting
- Knowledge of HUD Section 8 Occupancy Regulations as detailed in HUD Handbook 4350.3
- Knowledge of Arizona Dept. of Housing Low Income Housing Tax Credit qualifications and compliance
- Experience with Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience with RealPage One-Site computer programs
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.