|Title:||Assistant Director of Housing|
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
Assistant Director of Housing
Scope of Work
This role will assist the FSL Director of Housing of Housing on all aspects of property management operations to help maintain FSL’s housing projects for low-income adults, seniors and disabled. Maintain a proficient understanding of FSL housing programs and partnerships, such as the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Arizona Public Housing Authority (APHA), the Arizona Department of Housing (ADOH), and all other partnership, vendors and contractors, in order to uphold all contract stipulations and general regulations. Assist with staff hiring and training. Support office and facilities staffs’ carry out of housing policies, procedures and processes. Specifically take the lead on the implementation and utilization of RealPage Onsite software, ensuring that the FSL Housing Department takes full advantage of what it has to offer. Support with annual housing budgets and help the director maintain fiscal oversight of FSL’s housing projects.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid AZ Drivers License and acceptable MVR
- Must be able to pass a drug test and obtain an AZ fingerprint clearance card
- Two years experience in a supervisory role
- Two years experience in managing affordable mulit-family housing.
- Two years experience with HUD Section 8 tenant and certification requirements for elderly and disabled
- Two years experience with Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Knowledge of HOME program.
- Experience with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Experience using RealPage Onesite software
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.