|Title:||Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)|
Are you burnt out of the hospital setting?!? Tired of working around the clock?!? But you have the drive and passion to help others, Foundation for Senior Living (FSL) is the place for you! Not only do we offer a home health atmosphere, competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Full-Time
Pay starting at $28/hr, immediate raise after 6 months!!
Location & Schedule
- Ahwatukee/Gilbert/Chandler area - 10am to 6pm
- Tempe/South Scottsdale area - 11am to 7pm
- Avondale area - 2pm to 11pm
Scope of Work
The home health LPN provides direct skilled care to the clients in their residence under the supervision of the RN Supervisor and the Assistant Administrator. All care is provided with orders from the client's physician. The LPN reports any changes or problems of the client's condition to the physician and the supervising RN and documents measures taken for the client record. The LPN performs any job related tasks deemed necessary by the supervising nurse.
- Current Arizona LPN licensure without sanction.
- Valid AZ driver’s license, acceptable MVR and reliable transportation.
- Valid AZ Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card or able to obtain.
- 1 year experience with ventilator and tracheotomy
- Experience in home health setting in the provision of intermittent care to clients
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.