|FSL Location:||Vianey Village|
Completes minor maintenance repairs, maintains a list of repairs completed and recommends general improvements when needed. Maintains and keeps grounds clean. Performs any other job-related tasks deemed necessary and/or assigned by Apartment Manager. Maintains good public relations with residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules and completes needed minor maintenance repairs as requested by tenants.
- Maintains a list of repairs completed, to include building repairs, repainting, plumbing and electrical work, etc.
- Responds to emergency after-hours maintenance calls.
- Recommends general improvements when needed.
- Maintains and keeps grounds clean and uncluttered of any or all dangerous environmental hazards which may threaten the health and safety of all tenants, guests or visitors.
- Attends to various janitorial tasks such as cleaning the rest rooms, laundry rooms, common area, kitchen, and community room when needed.
- Makes no entry in to residential units unless accompanied with a service request order, or unless deemed an emergency, and then, only with the knowledge of the manager or the Director of Housing.
- Other duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have the ability to complete needed minor repairs to plumbing, electrical fixtures, etc.; interior and exterior painting touchup; and exterior grounds maintenance.
- Must be in good physical condition and have physical capacity to work extra hours when necessary.
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and insurance.
- If driving FSL vehicle, must be insurable by FSL.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Must not have any restrictions for physical work for which reasonable accommodation cannot be made.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Two years’ experience in apartment or commercial maintenance.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
Benefits: Great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP, 403(b), FSA, PTO, and 10 Paid Holidays
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Advisory Council on Aging
FSL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: