|FSL Location:||Home Improvements (45thSt/University)|
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please click on the link to watch a short video.
Home Improvements Administrative Assistant
- Tucson, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Monday-Friday 6:00am-4:30pm
Scope of Work
- Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting FSL Home Improvement staff with day-to day tasks to ensure compliance with all contractual guidelines.
- Types memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Updates reports and databases as needed.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties and assists others in the program or department.
- Maintains strict confidentiality at all times, in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Determines client eligibility for various programs, and types of repair services to be provided.
- Coordinates subcontractors, other interested parties, and/or volunteers to accomplish the work.
- Monitors assignments and quality of service delivered.
- Refers clients to proper agencies when services cannot be completed.
- Refers clients within agency, or to outside agencies, when other services are needed.
- Acquires awareness of various funding sources and their requirements.
- Acquires awareness of other resources to assist clients.
- Bills funding sources when appropriate.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ Years Experience Working in Office Environment
- 1+ Years Experience in Construction
- Knowledge and Experience with Weatherization, CDBG/Rehabilitation, HUD and other state and federal housing programs.
- General knowledge in construction and/or Housing Quality Standards
- Bilingual (Spanish)
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.