|FSL Location:||Peoria CAP Senior Center (83rd Ave/Jefferson)|
With all the uncertainty that is going on in the world today, it is great to know that there are organizations out there who continue to do good in their community.
Foundation for Senior Living definitely tops the list of those organizations in Arizona!
Currently, we are one of the largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, but we offer the customized care of an independent professional. How? Simply put, it's what we are best at.
If you have the drive and passion to help others, this is the place for you! Not only do we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, but we also have the passion to train and develop you into an amazing member of our team.
FSL is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all.
If you want to learn more about who we are and what we do, please watch the following video:
Receptionist - Peoria Senior Center
Scope of Work
To provide excellent customer service at the facility by answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, as well as greeting and directing guest. The position also provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
The position is Part-time, working Monday - Friday from 8am - 12pm.
- 18+ years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid AZ Driver's License with acceptable motor vehicle record
- Valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain one if hired
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Able to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 1-2 years experience working in office environment and utilizing excellent customer service skills
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: