|Title:||Social Worker - Program Director|
|FSL Location:||Corporate (12thSt/Thomas)|
STATEMENT OF WORK:
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, the Care by Design (CBD) Program Director is responsible for Social Work, Case Assessment and Coordination services for all staff and students in the Care by Design program. Approximately 50% time is expected to be in clinical social casework and counseling and 50% in various program management and administrative activities. Management and Administration includes day to day operational and clinical supervision of the program staff, CBD schedules, manuals and resources materials. It includes participation in program and policy development, grant preparation, presentations in the community, and other planning and administrative tasks. This is a highly skilled professional position responsible for direct service, staff supervision, and program management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides day to day operational and clinical supervision and program management including case supervision, maintenance of CBD services, operational procedures manual and program materials.
- Provides clinical supervision for staff, including case analysis, training, and counseling and care plan development, and implementation.
- Promotes excellent customer service with internal and external customers, stakeholders and the community helping to connect people to FSL programs and services to support the FSL mission.
- Works with FSL Volunteer Coordinator to engage volunteers in CBD triage and information and referral process.
- Performs limited Phone Intake, Assessment and Problem Solving, and referral and follow-up to appropriate resources in the community.Presents options and resources, assistance with selecting options and resources to be utilized, assistance with making the appropriate connections as necessary. Provides direct services for complex private care management or counseling cases.Provides therapeutic counseling, support, training, and consultation to families and other care givers for difficult and complex case situations.
- Evaluates assessment information and coordinates a multi-disciplinary staffing by a FSL team (if necessary) to develop a comprehensive care plan for cases within CBD, In Home Services, and FSL Programs.
- Provides specialized care management when necessary and appropriate. This dimension of the CBD program will include the range and depth of supportive care management necessary to meet the desires and needs of the client and family unit.
- Assures Care plans for individual participants are an integrated holistic plan of support and care directed at the most independent life possible.
- Assures continuity of care by providing on-going monitoring, periodic follow-up and home/office visits.
- Conduct comprehensive in home assessments utilizing the VA Caregiver Support Mental Health Tool.
- Conduct Medicare approved social service assessments for Home Health Department. Scan the physical environment, perform a safety/fall risk evaluation, and address psychological and spiritual needs and caregiver interventions.
- Participates in regular staff meetings and other forms of communication with staff.
- Participates in monthly management financial meetings.
- Participates in quality assurance and continuous quality improvement activities including monitoring of staff caseloads, individual progress, caseload management, and client services.
- Participates in program development, budgets, and management decision making.
- Prepares required reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Engage in community outreach, task forces, and marketing.
- Mentor/Supervise other social workers at agency
- Attends training as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum 3 years progressively professional experience required.
- Experience in clinical counseling, public benefits and community resources and case management required.
- Knowledge of community resources necessary.
- Good Assessment, Casework, and Organizational Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Knowledge and skills of family systems therapy and family practice desirable.
- Valid Arizona Driver's License, insurance and personal vehicle to travel to meetings and home visits.
- Willingness to work as part of professional care team in key leadership role.
- Strong Writing Skills.
- Ability to conduct presentations in the community
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Department of Public Safety background check/fingerprint clearance
- Must not have any restrictions for physical work for which reasonable accommodation cannot be made
- Familiarity and Competence with processing and general personal computer skills.
- 5 years management experience.
- MSW Degree in Social Work
- Bilingual – Spanish and English
- LMSW, LCSW
GREAT Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, 403(b), EAP, Wellness Program, PTO, and 10 Paid Holidays
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.