|Title:||LPN/ RN - Home Health Shifts|
LPN/RN Home Health Vent/Trach
PART TIME AND FULL-TIME
FSL is looking for dedicated LPNs and RNs to grow the skilled hourly care department. These clinicians provide shift work style care to medically complex patients under the RN area supervisor and physician orders. Skilled services include: tracheostomy and ventilator care, medication administration, feeding tube (feedings and changes), PROM, chest vest application, catheter care and changes, wound care, appointment accompaniment, and ADL assistance. FSL is looking for nurses who want their patients to have the best life and experiences available to their patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to the nursing care plan as implemented by the supervising RN and client physician to meet client needs with the cooperation of the client, the family/ caregiver, the case manager and the physician of record.
- Works and communicates with the supervising RN to assess/ reassess client's care needs and updates the care plan accordingly.
- Provides skilled care to the client in the home setting and documents care given.
- Meets documentation timelines and quality standards for practice regarding documentation.
- Has awareness of quality standards both in practice and in documentation.
- Participates in the orientation of new staff in the home health agency.
- Shares the responsibility within the team to ensure that the care needs of the clients are met.
- Performs any tasks deemed necessary within their scope of practice.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Current Arizona RN/LPN licensure without sanction.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
- Must have current CPR.
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must have excellent clinical skills in providing patient care.
- Completion of Home Health Nurse Exam and Skills Evaluation. Must pass exam with score of 70% or better.
- Must have no health restrictions that impede provision of care to client; must be able to stoop, bend, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be willing to drive to see clients in their homes.
- Experience in home health setting in the provision of hourly skilled care to clients.
- Ventilator/Tracheotomy Experience
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Proud to be a Mature Worker Friendly Certified Employer through the Governor's Council on Aging.
FSL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. DFWP. FSL believes that diversity leads to strength.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: